Live, Laugh, Crochet 'n' Love.

Hello and welcome!

Please feel free to leave a comment. Hope you love what you see. :)

Monday 3 October 2011

Knitted Beanie Hat

With no sign of winter in England, I still made myself a warm knitted beanie. Yes, it's knit this time! I've missed knitting so so much and so I decided to make myself a beanie! :-)


This is pattern is called the Stimulated Cable pattern. I got it free from the site Knittingonthenet, the baby hats section.Very easy and fun to make. I urge crocheters to try their hands on pointy needles...It's easy, fun and would be done in no time! :-)



Tried my best to make the stitch look clear on the picture...

Click on the link to access Stimulate cable stitch pattern. http://www.knittingonthenet.com/patterns/babymockcablehatround.htm


1 comment:

Comments are welcome. Thank you! :)